Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Take Me Back, Blog

Dear Blog,

No, I did not forget about you. I know for a time there, you and I were pretty close. Things were happening with the adoption, and you were my means of spreading the word without having to repeat myself twenty times. I'd have something to report, and there you would be, patiently waiting to be voice, no matter what time of night or how random the thought. You never judged me. Then I just up and left you.

I know what you're thinking. This new report came into my life, and I dedicated all of my writing time to it. And you're right. I spent a month writing a 26-page report that 26 people might ever read. But I had no choice, ol' blog-o-mine. The boss said "write" and I said "how much?"

But I never forgot about you, bloggy dearest. I knew you would wait for me, for you have proven yourself loyal by the fact that you're free of charge and with minimum features. So, what do you say we get back into this? There's thoughts to share!

Your Loving Author

No comments:

Post a Comment